Saturday, February 16, 2013

Presidents' Day weekend

2/15/2013
Thursday was a whirlwind day.  Hey! I'm sensing a theme here!
We packed and got ready for our long weekend in Utah. When Zac and michael got out of school, we hit the road immediately. It was a perfectly normal drive. Except that Jacob was driving Keith's truck and was so nervous. He did a great job, however and we decided that's the best way to learn and drive on an interstate, just follow someone else. He followed me.
Keith has the weekend off and the kids have Monday off so we decided to take advantage of it and come to Utah. Keith was able to take Kia and David snowboarding yesterday and I wanted to report that the person I helped yesterday was Clara Fisher. My 2nd G Grandfather's daughter. I was priveledged to be proxy for her yesterday. Then last night Ben and Caroline were sealed. It was a profound experience for me and even for the sealer. I wish I could write more but that will have to be reserved for a more private journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment